There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt St

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million.  ~Walt St
There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt Streightiff

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Personal Childhood Web

If you are looking for my My Personal Childhood Web...
It is located on the right side of this page above my childhood picture. Click on Ginny's Childhood Web and it will open. It has been up for several days but I thought maybe some people that view my blog for a class might miss it.  I hope you enjoy!
My technology skills were challenged in creating this web but I did enjoy it.  These people really have touched my life in many ways.  There are also many others from my church family who I did not mention. I didn't mention them because I couldn't decide on just one or two.  Someone posted the quote "it takes a village to raise a child" well these are only 5 people from a very large village where I was loved and nurtured.

1 comment:

  1. Ginny,

    I enjoyed listening to the passion written within your childhood web. Yes, I agree that many of us have more than 5 critical 'friends' who helped us become the person in the mirror. I love that you included a best friend with your family members.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete