There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt St

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million.  ~Walt St
There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt Streightiff

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh, for the love of blogs!

This is my first time to set up a blog site.  I have read blog and commented on blogs but I've never had my own blog. It's about time I got my feet wet.  I am still unsure about RSS but "I Think, I Can".  This is all a little intimidating yet crazy exciting all rolled into one.  Look out blog world here comes Early Childhood educators!

5 comments:

  1. Love your enthusisam and "can do" attitude! Welcome to your own blogging experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginny,
    This is my first time blogging. We're not just getting our feet wet, we're jumping in! I'm feeling intimidated :)
    Kristi Wickstrom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very exciting to be part of this learning environment, I am looking forward to correspond with you and all the colleagues about many childhood development and learnings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you opening quote and picture they really go together. Children really do see many wonders that we miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your web was wonderful. It is nice to see that yur dad and grandparents raised you together and your father was there for you when you needed him. And best friends are wonderful too it sounds like yours will be in your life for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete