There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt St

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million.  ~Walt St
There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt Streightiff

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Wish for You!

Here, is to all of my colleagues at Walden University, who have supported me and in return I hope I have inspired and supported them in some way through this graduate school journey.  We have shared concerns and joys together through blogs, discussion boards, e-mails, and the student lounge.  The connections we have made and relationships formed with many of you will never be forgotten.  It's hard to imagine that we are nearing the end of this journey. We have shared our families, our passion, or goals, our failures, successes, and dreams with each other for months, to become almost a family of our own.  The light at the end of the tunnel is becoming a little clearer everyday.  The fog is lifting and the hope for a bright future in early childhood education holds strong.  We all have a driven passion to work with families, children, communities, and colleagues in the field to make a difference and make a change in the future.   The quotes we have posted through our blogs, the videos we've watched of the professionals and on youtube, along with many personal stories we've shared from our own experiences in the field have been inspirational to me, and also the emails I have received and sent asking for help.  They left me feeling assured that I could do this and I was not alone.  All of the work put into this degree has been well worth the effort and I have learned more about the early childhood education field in the United States and abroad than I ever thought I would have.  I have a library of resources today that before beginning this program I did not.  I have resources to share and resources to turn to for assistance.  I have become a better, stronger professional in the early childhood field and have no doubt this is where I can make a difference.
As we leave each other to continue on our professional path in our specializations, I have found one last video to share. 

This video sums up a little of what I wish and hope for all of my colleagues continuing on their professional journey and working towards graduation through many sleepless nights.  I wish you all wonderful success in all that you do, may your dreams stay big, the moments pass slow, and each day lead you where you want to go.

If any of you would like to reach me you can send an email to babysittergin@gmail.com no forwards or junk please.  In the message please mention Walden. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny,
    I have enjoyed your stories and videos as well. I agree that the light at the end of the tunnel is become clearer and I feel we all have become better communicators and educators along the way. I have learned alot from your discussion postings, comments, and blogs. I appreciate all of the insights you have given me. I wish you the very best and pray that we all finish our degree this next Spring as we hope and continue making a difference in the lives of young children and families everyday! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, I have enjoyed all of your posts and blogs. Good luck in your future. I know you will do great@ Thanks for all your comments and support,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginny, I have enjoyed all of your posts and blogs. Good luck in your future. I know you will do great@ Thanks for all your comments and support,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginny:
    As always, I've enjoyed spending this time with you and learning from you. Your blogs and discussions are so well written and I know you will be successful!!! Good luck next semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginny,
    I have enjoyed your blogs. I appreciate your sharing this video with us.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ginny,
    I have truly enjoyed learning from you and your experiences during this course! I truly believe that we all have gained a great deal from this class because of the wonderful collaboration that we had. I think that the video choice is very fitting. Good luck in all that you do!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete