There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt St

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million.  ~Walt St
There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt Streightiff

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Note of Thanks & Support


Could it be signs of Spring already? This as been an amazing journey. Time seems to have passed rather quickly. They say, "time flies when you're having fun". It has been such a joy to be in the Foundations class for Early childhood Studies at Walden University with such wonderful people. I would like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. Early childhood is so important and I know moving forward we are going to sing like the birds in Spring, to make changes,to make improvements,share accomplishments, and create new goals. I have learned so much and gained wisdom from all of my colleagues and my professor in this course. I hope that everyone I have been working with is able to continue their professional journey. I hope they can meet the needs of early learners across the nation and across the world one child at a time, one family at a time, or through one organization at a time. Now is our time and we can do this!
Thanks so much.

2 comments:

  1. Ginny, I have enjoyed reading your blogs. I especially liked the book "The Crayon Box That Talked" by Shane DeRolf" that you shared earlier in the course. Thank you for sharing your thoughtful views, I have learned a lot from them. Hope you will continue to do well at Walden, Best wishes.
    Bouthaina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginny,
    I visited your blog a couple times since we changed groups.
    You have a lot to offer your students and colleagues.
    See you in the next course!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete